It’s about time you take control of your Web site. Jonathan Lehrer Communications has lately been using WordPress. It’s the perfect tool if you need someone else to set up your site, but you want the option of editing it yourself.
- WordPress is user-friendly. You will find WordPress sites easy to manage, and your visitors will find them easy to navigate. You don’t need to be a computer engineer to use WordPress – symbols, instructions and FAQs make WordPress a breeze for even the least tech-savvy.
- It’s adaptable. Maybe you want a simple site. Maybe you want a site that turns heads. Maybe you just need a home page and contact information. Whatever you need, your WordPress site can be tailored to do just that. Zillions of customizable themes are available (and by the time you read this article, there will be another zillion).
- Nothing is written in stone. Can’t make up your mind? Did you choose blue, but later realized that you should have gone with the red? Did you forget to add a menu? In WordPress, the design or content of your site can be changed with the click of a button. Colors, menus, sidebars, designs, layouts and graphics can be easily manipulated as many times as you like.
- It’s blog-ready. Blogging, or online Web logs, are the way of the future, and chances are your business should have one. WordPress originally was designed to create blogs. Whether it’s a message from your CEO or a “Tip of the Week,” blogs encourage your customers and clients to check your site regularly to see what’s new.
- A WordPress site will look professional. WordPress is a blogging software, yes, but it’s not MySpace. Sites look sharp and clear and will help showcase your expertise. A site created in WordPress can look like a “normal” site. It doesn’t need to look like a blog at all. (Guess what? The site you’re viewing at the moment was done completely in WordPress.)
- You can update it yourself. If you need to fix a typo or add a blog entry, you don’t need to wait for the Webmaster’s help. WordPress is so easy to use that you can make the changes yourself. Voila! You’re an instant Web expert.
- Comments, searches and archived articles are easy. These features require no extra labor or monotonous data entry. Your visitors easily can find the information they want from your site; and, if you choose, they can comment on your site to tell you about it.
- It’s easy to collaborate using WordPress. Hire JLCI to do the initial setup of your WordPress site, including planning, design, content creation and upload. Then you can take over, adding content as often as you want. (If you run into trouble, we can log in to the site and fix whatever needs fixing.)
- WordPress resources abound. Because so many people are using WordPress these days, it’s easy to find help, suggestions and themes.
- It’s free and it’s online. WordPress works completely online. That means you don’t install any software on your computer, and you can edit your site from any computer, anywhere (as long as you remember your password).
- With WordPress, you have no excuse not to have a Web site. Face it – in today’s day and age, if you don’t have a Web site, you’re behind. But while trying to run a successful business, who has time to create a professional Web site from scratch? With Jonathan Lehrer Communications as your guide, and WordPress as the tool of choice, now is your chance to enter the Internet community.
Contact us and we’ll set up an in-person or on-the-phone meeting to brainstorm about how WordPress can get your message to your clients and customers.